Building various integration-points and automations within the internal-company system to help boost efficiency and productivity, leveraging Salesforce & numerous Microsoft tech-stack like Azure, WCF, WPF, Dynamics CRM, Sharepoint, SSRS, SSIS, and SQL Server.
- Developing the client’s annuity-automation system to help streamline our client’s license-renewal process, by utilizing the workflow and Web Services.
- Configuring and customizing Microsoft Sharepoint site, integrating it with a bunch of other Microsoft technology stacks. Designing and maintaining various Nintex Forms and Workflows to support business process automation.
- Configuring and customizing Microsoft Dynamic CRM (Customer Relationship Management), tailoring it to meet business needs.
- Playing a key role in the migration project from Microsoft Dynamic CRM to Salesforce, which involves lots of work on our backend system and Salesforce (workflow, trigger, customization, custom APEX solution).
- Creating an integration layer that connects Salesforce and heaps of other integration points such as Azure Web Role, Azure Worker Role, Sharepoint, WCF, and third-party services, to name a few.
- Crafting WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) services that govern the flow of information between Sharepoint web portal and Microsoft Dynamic CRM).
- Creating an array of SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) reports in conjunction with SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) – that takes the data from various sources like Microsoft Dynamic CRM, Sharepoint, Google AdWords, and Analytics, to name a few.
- Designing and developing a number of SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) packages, integrating it with our SQL Server database, Salesforce, CRM, and Sharepoint.
- Developing & maintaining iQueue, a WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) ticketing-applications that interact with Microsoft Dynamic CRM, specially built to support our Customer-Service team.
- Working closely with stakeholders (internal-department-managers), gathering the requirement, understanding their situation and designing a solution (system and automation) that could fulfill their needs.
- Fixing any issues/bugs that have been logged into our ticketing system.