Senior .NET Developer
Dealing mostly with both front-end UI & API (back-end) services utilizing Angular, ASP.NET MVC, C#, CQRS, nServiceBus, Team City, and AWS. Establishing integration-point with third-party services like MasterPass, Travel Tripper Hotel-Reservation, Cruise-booking (Royal Caribbean & P&O), Nabooki (Naked Booking), to name a few.
- Developing numerous RESTful API services (Web API) that acts as a broker between our mobile-app (Android & iOS) and our back-end system; also as an external-gateway to expose Scoopon data to be consumed by external-parties and partners.
- Developing both customer-facing and admin-facing high-responsive websites using ASP.NET MVC, C#, SQL Server, AngularJS, HTML5, CSS, SASS. Developed Models, Views and Controllers and Business Logic employing Object Oriented Programming techniques and design patterns like CQRS(Command Query Responsibility Segregation) and Dependency Injection (Ninject).
- Developing robust bus-architecture by utilizing the nServiceBus framework to scale our system to be able to handle tons of simultaneous operations/requests at a time responsively.
- Leading the development of solid-integration point between Scoopon’s in-house systems and a number of third-party external systems like MasterPass, Travel Tripper Hotel-Reservation, Cruise-booking (Royal Caribbean & P&O), Nabooki (Naked Booking), to name a few.
- Supervising and developing the integration-point between Scoopon back-end system and Salesforce, ensuring the business team always get accurate data and figure on our sales and promotion.
- Utilising Jira & Git source-control to maintain/monitor system process changes.
- Designing and maintaining system database (SQL Server), optimizing a number of different queries to achieve the best performance.
- Maintaining and configuring TeamCity to automate the solution-building, to be deployed via Powershell into our AWS EC2 infrastructure.
- Developing a number of administrative-reports, combining the data from our SQL Server Database, Salesforce, and other sources – tweaking and optimizing it, and eventually rendering it nicely on our Scoopon Admin dashboard, with also giving the option for the user to export as PDF.
- Mentoring and working closely with the newly-joined/junior developer to get up to speed with the team and also assisting with any technology issue/challenge they might face.
- Developing and optimizing a number of .NET batch-processes that are hosted as Windows-services.
- Implementing JWT (JSON Web Token) based Single-Sign-On on some of our websites.
- Doing R&D and proof-of-concept on a number of new tech-stacks to be implemented at Scoopon’s existing infrastructures.
- Liaising and supervising Scoopon offshore-development-contractor in Romania, preparing the technical-document specification for the project. Troubleshooting numerous bugs and developing the fixes. Assisting customer-service team with any technical issue that may raise while serving the customer.