Senior Software Engineer
Heavily involved with the CI/CD & DevOps area, starting fresh new project from the ground-up, dealing with Golang, AWS, EKS, Kubernetes, Helm, Travis CI, Cloud Formation & Terraform.
- Designing and developing few micro-services (API) that serve as the backbone of Flexera software-asset-management platform offering, written in GO.
- Establishing Travis-CI to manage CI/CD pipeline, integrating directly with GitHub via service-hook.
- Creating CloudFormation and Terraform scripts as infrastructure-as-a-code tool to provision our AWS cloud-infrastructure resources such as Lambda, EKS, Kinesis, S3, and VPC, to name a few.
- Setting up and managing the EKS Kubernetes cluster, in conjunction with other tools like Helm, Prometheus, Grafana, ErrBit and AlertManager.
- Configuring and maintaining New Relic metrics for Flexera’s client-facing website.
- Integrating HEAP and Google-Tag-Manager with Flexera’s client-facing website.